Fairphone discounts & deals 2020-2024

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition

Refurbished FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB for 470 €
Refurbished FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB for 530 €

:exclamation: You can add a FREE protective bundle (protective soft case + screen protector) to each option in the Fairphone Shop checkout process (2nd step).

7 Likes

Fairphone 4 + Protective Bundle

Basically, last month’s deal is extended until 2 January 2024, but now with the Fairphone 4 and the Fairphone 4 New Life Edition (refurbished).

• FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530 €
  • FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 600€
  • FP4 refurbished with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 470 €
  • FP4 refurbished with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530€

Smallprint

EDIT 13.12.2023: Terms have been updated to now include both all new and refurbished FP4s (and extended to 2 January 2024). –Thanks for noticing @harmen97 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the website, the deal is for both the new and refurbished FP4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just noticed on Instagram – 100€ off the FP5 or 50€ off the FBXL:

MEFAIRPHONE5 -> 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5 – MEFAIRBUDSXL -> 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Picture description

MEFAIRPHONE5 → 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5
MEFAIRBUDSXL → 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Make sure to type it in CAPITALS.

UPDATE 7 Jan 2024: Codes apparently no longer valid (just tried).

7 Likes

Thanks Urs!

This made me order the FP5 this morning. I knew I wanted to have the phone, but the 100 Euro discount was the last bit of motivation needed to actually carry out the purchase. Christmas present to myself…

5 Likes

Glad to hear :slight_smile: But for the time being mind the AoD (that you explained to me so well back then :+1: )

1 Like

Yes, I am very aware of the AoD issue, have been following the corresponding topic here in the forum. Of course, that’s a bummer, but that odd behaviour is definitely a bug that Fairphone is hopefully going to fix in the near future. If necessary, I will file an additional support ticket to that just to add one more.

1 Like

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition

OUT OF STOCK: Refurbished FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB
Refurbished FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB now 500 € (= 30€ off compared to last month)

3 Likes

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition with free Longevity Bundle

Refurbished FP4 can again be bought with a Longevity Bundle (screen protector + case) added at no extra cost. 128 GB / 6 GB and green speckled versions out of stock.

Deal apparently running the whole first half of 2024 (i.e. until 30 June).

P.S.: Not a promotional deal, but a significant extra incentive: FP4 purchases in 2024 and 2025 now qualify for the extended 2+3 years warranty, too (see point 2.3 in the legal smallprint) :slight_smile: This was formerly limited to purchases until 31 December 2023.

22 January 2024: Refurbished FP4 apparently (at least currently) sold out – no longer in the shop.

5 Likes
# Murena Fairphone 4 + Protective Bundle

This promotion is on again at murena.com with both the grey and the green FP4 versions (excluding refurbished devices), even in the USA. Promotion expires 6 February. I only checked a few, but didn’t find any other resellers offering this right now.

100 € off on FP5 + Fairbuds XL combo

Until 29 February 2024, the Fairphone 5 (full price: 699€) and the Fairbuds XL (249 €) can be bought together for 848 € in the Fairphone Shop: Promotions | Fairphone

4 Likes

First buyers can now get a 50€ discount by using an invitation link from a member of the keep club! Here is a unique link for you: Refer a Friend | Fairphone

This is an interesting new deal, not available before:

FP4 or FP5 with 100€ spare parts gift card

All completed FP4 or FP5 purchases in the Fairphone Shop until 8 April 2024 should trigger an email with a 100€ spare parts gift card code. Exclusively valid (until 31 March 2029) for FP4 and FP5 spare parts, not other products nor accessories.

Full smallprint: Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone

8 Likes

But I am happen with the FB3+ & don’t want to give it up.

1 Like

Do you need envy for your desirable situation, or do you need encouragement to restrengthen the firmness of your stance shaken by those tempting discounts and deals :wink: ?

2 Likes

FP4 with protective bundle

FP4 with optional protective bundle (screen protector + protective case) at 500 € (grey 128 GB) resp. 570€ (all 256 GB models) until 25 April. Smallprint: Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone

P.S.: There’s also a brief contest (prize: 1 x the above for free) on Instagram for those who need an FP4 and have an exciting smartphone drop accident story to tell (there).

5 Likes

Murena Fairphone 4

(= pre-installed /e/OS)

"If you are located in Europe you can save 30€ on the Murena Fairphone 4 128GB model or choose a generous 50€ discount when you get the Murena Fairphone 4 256GB.

For our American friends, you can enjoy 50$ discount when you purchase the Murena Fairphone 4 at our US store."

4 Likes

FP4 or FP5 with free extra battery → 12 May 2024

Until 12 May, Fairphone automatically includes an extra battery in every FP5 or FP4 order in the Fairphone Shop. Smallprint

:new: This deal is also available at some Fairphone partners, apparently all of them in the NL :netherlands:

20% off FP4, FP5, Fairbuds or XL for FP3 owners → 31 July 2024
40€ gift card for a recycled FP3 (in any condition) → 31 July 2024

For both deals above concerning the FP3 and FP3+, please have a look here at the smallprint:

I realize the two FP3 deals might prove controversial, and they already have here:

I suggest to continue the discussion at that topic.

I also speculate that the loyalty voucher deal might only apply to those who bought their FP3 or FP3+ in the Fairphone shop (e.g. I did not get an email like in the topic – I bought my FP3+ from Vireo).

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Loyalty” discount in contradiction with values?

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Loyalty” discount in contradiction with values?