Fairphone discounts & deals 2020-2024

Hello,
Not sure if this is the proper space to post this, @moderators feel free to move it

There’s a joint competition for German residents, prepared I believe by Telecom and Fairphone, you can win a trip to FP headquarters, a FP5 or XL Fairbuds, by submitting a picture of flower(s).

I even took a picture only to find out I am not eligible;-) well. Perhaps someone here will be more lucky:)

5 Likes

## FP4 with free Fairphone Flipcase at dealers until 29 Oct 2023

Fairphone 4 with the new Fairphone 4 flipcase at several dealers (list) at no extra costs when you fill in the form at https://promotions.fairphone.com/de/en/fairphone4-protectivecase

Note: The list of dealers might not be complete – e.g. Murena is advertising this promotion as well. When you have selected your country in the form, these dealers might show up in the form’s Where did you buy your Fairphone device? space, too.

1 Like

Fairphone started the Keep Club. First buyers can get a 25€ discount, if they use an invitation link from a member of the keep club.

Refer a Friend
Give 25 €, Get 250 points
Here is a unique link just for you. Copy it below and share the love for 25€ off your friends’ first Fairphone.
Refer a friend | Fairphone

1 Like

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition

Refurbished FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB for 470 €
Refurbished FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB for 530 €

:exclamation: You can add a FREE protective bundle (protective soft case + screen protector) to each option in the Fairphone Shop checkout process (2nd step).

7 Likes

Fairphone 4 + Protective Bundle

Basically, last month’s deal is extended until 2 January 2024, but now with the Fairphone 4 and the Fairphone 4 New Life Edition (refurbished).

• FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530 €
  • FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 600€
  • FP4 refurbished with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 470 €
  • FP4 refurbished with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530€

Smallprint

EDIT 13.12.2023: Terms have been updated to now include both all new and refurbished FP4s (and extended to 2 January 2024). –Thanks for noticing @harmen97 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the website, the deal is for both the new and refurbished FP4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just noticed on Instagram – 100€ off the FP5 or 50€ off the FBXL:

MEFAIRPHONE5 -> 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5 – MEFAIRBUDSXL -> 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Picture description

MEFAIRPHONE5 → 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5
MEFAIRBUDSXL → 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Make sure to type it in CAPITALS.

UPDATE 7 Jan 2024: Codes apparently no longer valid (just tried).

7 Likes

Thanks Urs!

This made me order the FP5 this morning. I knew I wanted to have the phone, but the 100 Euro discount was the last bit of motivation needed to actually carry out the purchase. Christmas present to myself…

5 Likes

Glad to hear :slight_smile: But for the time being mind the AoD (that you explained to me so well back then :+1: )

1 Like

Yes, I am very aware of the AoD issue, have been following the corresponding topic here in the forum. Of course, that’s a bummer, but that odd behaviour is definitely a bug that Fairphone is hopefully going to fix in the near future. If necessary, I will file an additional support ticket to that just to add one more.

1 Like

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition

OUT OF STOCK: Refurbished FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB
Refurbished FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB now 500 € (= 30€ off compared to last month)

3 Likes

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition with free Longevity Bundle

Refurbished FP4 can again be bought with a Longevity Bundle (screen protector + case) added at no extra cost. 128 GB / 6 GB and green speckled versions out of stock.

Deal apparently running the whole first half of 2024 (i.e. until 30 June).

P.S.: Not a promotional deal, but a significant extra incentive: FP4 purchases in 2024 and 2025 now qualify for the extended 2+3 years warranty, too (see point 2.3 in the legal smallprint) :slight_smile: This was formerly limited to purchases until 31 December 2023.

22 January 2024: Refurbished FP4 apparently (at least currently) sold out – no longer in the shop.

5 Likes
# Murena Fairphone 4 + Protective Bundle

This promotion is on again at murena.com with both the grey and the green FP4 versions (excluding refurbished devices), even in the USA. Promotion expires 6 February. I only checked a few, but didn’t find any other resellers offering this right now.

100 € off on FP5 + Fairbuds XL combo

Until 29 February 2024, the Fairphone 5 (full price: 699€) and the Fairbuds XL (249 €) can be bought together for 848 € in the Fairphone Shop: Promotions | Fairphone

4 Likes

First buyers can now get a 50€ discount by using an invitation link from a member of the keep club! Here is a unique link for you: Refer a Friend | Fairphone

This is an interesting new deal, not available before:

FP4 or FP5 with 100€ spare parts gift card

All completed FP4 or FP5 purchases in the Fairphone Shop until 8 April 2024 should trigger an email with a 100€ spare parts gift card code. Exclusively valid (until 31 March 2029) for FP4 and FP5 spare parts, not other products nor accessories.

Full smallprint: Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone

8 Likes

But I am happen with the FB3+ & don’t want to give it up.

1 Like

Do you need envy for your desirable situation, or do you need encouragement to restrengthen the firmness of your stance shaken by those tempting discounts and deals :wink: ?

2 Likes

FP4 with protective bundle

FP4 with optional protective bundle (screen protector + protective case) at 500 € (grey 128 GB) resp. 570€ (all 256 GB models) until 25 April. Smallprint: Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone

P.S.: There’s also a brief contest (prize: 1 x the above for free) on Instagram for those who need an FP4 and have an exciting smartphone drop accident story to tell (there).

5 Likes

Murena Fairphone 4

(= pre-installed /e/OS)

"If you are located in Europe you can save 30€ on the Murena Fairphone 4 128GB model or choose a generous 50€ discount when you get the Murena Fairphone 4 256GB.

For our American friends, you can enjoy 50$ discount when you purchase the Murena Fairphone 4 at our US store."

4 Likes

FP4 or FP5 with free extra battery → 12 May 2024

Until 12 May, Fairphone automatically includes an extra battery in every FP5 or FP4 order in the Fairphone Shop. Smallprint

20% off FP4, FP5, Fairbuds or XL for FP3 owners → 31 July 2024
40€ gift card for a recycled FP3 (in any condition) → 31 July 2024

For both deals above concerning the FP3 and FP3+, please have a look here at the smallprint:

I realize the two FP3 deals might prove controversial, and they already have here:

I suggest to continue the discussion at that topic.

I also speculate that the loyalty voucher deal might only apply to those who bought their FP3 or FP3+ in the Fairphone shop (e.g. I did not get an email like in the topic – I bought my FP3+ from Vireo).

3 Likes