Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread

Hi!
I’m from Italy, I’ve ordered FP2 n.3316 with transparent back cover, on the website it appears you shipped 4000 FP2, but I haven’t received any email (of course double checked inbox and spam). I’m not writing to make pressure, I just want to know if everything is fine with my order. :smile:

1 Like

At the moment, the fairphones are not shipped in order of ordernumber, but in order of which colour back covers are available. But there are people with transparent covers who have already recieved their phones, so yours won’t take very long anymore, I hope:)

Go to Fairphones shop here at the website, log in and look at the status.Then contact Support about this
4000 Phones shipped only means that 4000 phones are on their way to the owners.
Your phone will be somewhere on its way to you. Only when it arrives at the final courier in Italy,
you will get a mail.

Maybe someone can help me?? (@anon90052001)

I ordered a FP2 with Blue Translucent (ordernumber below 4000) and thought that it will be under the next phones which will be delivered…
Why does it now say in the web shop, that the expected delivery is February 2016??

Does anybody know something about it or has the same problem?

My order number is 9 digits long. How can one tell if an order number is after/before 4000?

I got a bill as an email with a dilivery number

Ah. In that case I think my delivery number must still be pending.

I’ve the same Problem. My Number is 2.845. I’ve paid in July 2015.

Today morning the expected delivery was January 2016. Now it changed to February 2016.

There’s something wrong. In the delivery blog it was told, that at the end of this week, all Colours are available.

The only good thing could be, that the software update is ready in February. And the root access.

tco5000

Mine also says February now. Delivery number 28xx as well…

It’s delivery in February if you buy a Fairphone 2 now.
If you have bought in July and your delivery number is under 4000 you can expect your phone any moment now. This weekend if you have luck and live in the Netherlands, otherwise it will be next week. All of course if everything goes by plan.
Please note that your ordernumber is not the same as your deliverynumber.

2 Likes

There is an explanation to that. I read in one of the many community discussions that they had a problem with some people’s emails. they fixed it, but then everybody received an email even though they already had their phones.
I am too lazy to search for the exact statement. :sweat_smile:

What we are talking about is the specific expected delivery you can see once you are logged in into the shop and view your order. That one has said delivery was expected in January, now it says February.

I’m still hoping for a mistake here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have delivery number 140 with a blue translucent cover. If I log in the shop, I see this:

Mijn Bestellingen
Bestelling # Datum Verzenden naar Totaalbedrag Bestelling Status
400003275 17-08-2015 Lidwien Engel-Ligtvoet € 0,00 Complete Inzien Bestelling
400003261 14-08-2015 Lidwien Engel-Ligtvoet € 0,00 Canceled Inzien Bestelling
100002916 16-07-2015 Lidwien Engel-Ligtvoet € 536,94 Prepare batch Inzien Bestelling | Wijzig adres

If I go to 100002916 Inzien Bestelling (look to order (if I transleet it well) I see this

Bestelling #100002916 - Prepare batch
Nabestelling | Print Order

Over deze bestelling:

Informatie over de bestelling         Facturen

Datum van de Bestelling: 16 juli 2015 (date of order)

Verwachte levering december 2015 (expected delivery)

We all know why I didn’t get my Fairphone 2 in December.

1 Like

That’s what it says for me right now…

"Order Date: July 16, 2015

Expected Delivery February 2016"

And as @huskers said, yesterday it was January 2016…

1 Like

The same happens to me. Blue translucent case, delivery number 2139 (ordered July 16), delivery expected in February :frowning:

Perhaps you could send a private message through the forum to @anon48893843 .
I think he is the guy who can tell you more.
(And I guess contacting him personally, you will get an answer quicker then by mailing with support.)

Yes, the change of “February 2016” delivery date in your order status is a mistake in the webshop (only from the last two hours). It should revert back to the correct “January 2016” shortly. Apologies for the scare.

Blue translucent back covers begin shipment today, blue matte tomorrow. Please give 24 hours before expecting your notification track and trace email.

FYI @BauAC @Irina_Spitznagel

4 Likes

Hey! We indeed changed the text in our webshop. It now says: New orders ship in February.

Which means, that if you order today (in other words, place a new order), this order will be shipped in February. However, according to the current planning, all pre-orders will be delivered before the end of this month!

Does this clear things up?

7 Likes

Thanks a lot! Now it is back to January!

2 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:

1 Like