Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread

Yes, next to that there was also something entered wrongly in the back end, which I wasn’t aware of when I typed my response to you. Good that it is now correct again!

1 Like

Hey people, thank you for answering so fast! My Fairphone arrived a short while after posting here, but not the email. But now that the FP2 made it to me, who cares about the email! :smiley: Thank you for your time, I’ll post my feedback about the phone ASAP. For now it looks gloriously gorgeous and it is downloading updates really fast!
See you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked again in the shop,logged in and look at my order. Now it’s correctly showing 'Verwachte levering januari 2016 (expected delivery).

I received an e-mail stating that my FP2 left the distribution center. It gives also a tracking number and the sentence:

Du du schon deine Bestellung(en) erhalten hast ignoriere bitte diese E-Mail.

I understand it like this:

Da du schon deine Bestellung(en) erhalten hast, ignoriere bitte diese E-Mail.

This means:

Because you already received your order(s), please ignore this e-mail.

Well, I did not receive my FP2 yet. Fairphone is teasing me!

OK, let’s look at the tracking:

My email (in English) says if…

1 Like

Then the German text is wrong. The German text would be right if written like that:

Falls du schon deine Bestellung(en) erhalten hast, ignoriere bitte diese E-Mail.

1 Like

My FP2 just visited Frankfurt. I think it didn’t like Frankfurt because it left Frankfurt after only 27 minutes.

3 Likes

so… with my order having been placed in November… i don’t need to be worried about the status still saying “pre-ordered”, right? :grin:

i’m not impatient, just really really excited :smile:

and literally woo-ing every time one of you guys receives his/her phone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

… well, it says it “departed”, I hope that means your dearly departed is still alive. :wink:

I sure hope my FP2 (Delivery number 111, blue matte) will finally be shipped tomorrow…
But I am a bit doubtful and don’t want to get my hopes up too high that they will now actually keep the order…

The counter is still at 4000.

And my Fairphone 2 visited Nuremberg:

It liked Nuremberg more than Frankfurt because it was 3 hours and 45 minutes there.

1 Like

Hi all,

I just received my FP2 yesterday at my workplace (order number was something like 61xx, transparent cover), and I didn’t even know it was shipped ! (no e-mail notification, order status set on “prepare batch”)
So for those of you who are still feverishly waiting for your phone, it may very well be on its way even though you were not notified.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a package to open…

3 Likes

Strange.
I’m quite sure that my delivery number was about 3xxx…
Probably delivery number isn’t very reliable.

Order #200037435 - Prepare batch
Reorder | Print Order

About This Order: Order Information Invoices

Order Date: July 16, 2015

Expected Delivery January

Seems that my FP2 is visiting Dresden now…

By the way… how much time to I have to decide and send my FP2 back? (if the rooting issues are not solved)

You can return your phone and be fully refunded up until 14 days after delivery.

Did anyone receive a notification for tracking or delivery information for a transparent-blue FP already?

Hello,
Did anybody with a blue translucent cover get his tracking code, already?
I thought they were sent yesterday, but I didn’t get my tracking code, yet. And I have delivery number 893.

1 Like

Nope. I received an SMS from DHL, but no email whatsoever…

1 Like

I placed my order also on the 16th of July. The day the payment is recieved by Fairphone you are assigned a deliverynumber. As my deliverynumber is 140, yours can’t be in the 3000. Or it should have taken months for your payment to arrive.
My ordernumber is 100002916, which gives me the idea that you are looking at your ordernumber instead of your deliverynumber.
Anyway, I have 140 with a blue translucent cover. Up to now I am still waiting for my phone and still no sign it’s on it’s way.

1 Like