Can you help me contacting the Barcelona angel?

Can you not use a computer to access the Google account and change where it sends the authentication.

Still given that @Lidwien and I have send the Barcelona angel a message you really should have to do so. It seems they are not available at the moment.

Maybe soemone here can run you throught a few options if the ‘shop’ does’nt work.

It seems as if the battery is dead and you can’t charge, so alternative cable, charger etc… The shop, or if you know anyone with an FP3 maybe able to charge the battery if that is the issue.

All the best

Hi, Yes I’ve seen it now and replied.

4 Likes

Hi Alba,
my FairPhone 3 died last Saturday, it won’t charge or anything, and I think I also have damaged the screen. Still, I’d like to test it with another battery. Did you have yours fixed?
I already contacted FP support but the solutions that they gave me are not very helpful, and I just saw your post.

Just a note: If the battery runs down very low it can take hours before it will recognise a charging input.

• Check the voltage if you can below 3.5V is a problem
  • Try alternate cables and charger
  • Leave each option to charge for a few hours and do not attempt to power on the phone
  • Clean the USB C port
  • Search the forum for more DIY options on [ bottom module] etc.

Have you tried an angel yourself.

Hopefully you will see a red or yellow LED

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.