Address for return

I will send your message to a member of Fairphone.

Oh, you’re very welcome wolfie, but the credit is all yours! I’m happy you solved your problem, cheers and I hope you’ll enjoy your new phone!

Hey Giorgio, I just sent you a PM!

Hey Lisa, sorry for not replying to your emails. We will make sure to help you out today!

Hi. I’ve the same problem. I fullfilled the return form for my FP2 which has a speaker problem (imposible to hear clearly, is like a bee in my ear), but I’ve no answer. The return form stoped in the step 4 explaining how I have to package and telling that there will be an answer in 48h, but nothing. What can I do? Thanks.

(sorry for my english)

Hi, can I ask you why you want to return your FP instead of repairing it? The problem you describe seems like a clear guarantee case…

Hi danielsjohan. Maybe I didn’t express myself right, sorry my english is not good. I don’t want my money back, I just want either a new one or mine repaired. But the problem is that the 14 days period is running out and I have no answer.
Regards,

No problem, in one of the posts above it was stated the 14-day period is the period in which you have to contact FP. So, no time stress needed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. But my old phone is working really bad :cry:

Thanks a lot, Lidwien!

I have been waiting for a reply to my request to return my Fairphone 2 for 2 weeks and I am not the only one I guess.
Why are you not providing instructions on your webpage?
I think you should be more fair to people who would like to return their phone!

https://forum.fairphone.com/t/fp2-delivery-and-information-policy-is-a-huuuge-disappointment?source_topic_id=11868

I guess the support is fully busy at the moment (and has been for weeks now). Sometimes requests just slip through. :frowning: But give them a call. You’ll find their number at the end of this page. They are super friendly and helpful [and even speak German if this matters for you.] :wink: Good luck!

Also waiting for similar info, although not that long yet. Just 3 days now. I also would like to get the info on how to return my FP2 for repair/replacement since it unfortunately appears to be broken already.

After opening a support ticket, I got a friendly automated reply but nothing else. So, today I tried to call support, three times. That did not work so far After 5 min. on hold (“your call will be answered next”) the line is disconnected. Will retry later today but this is getting frustrating.

Hi there,
I received a back cover two weeks ago, which I would like to return. I don’t know how it works and I didn’t get any response yet. Could you please tell me how to return it?
Thanks!

Send a PM to @anon48893843

Hey, I also received my fairphone2 two weeks ago and it doesnt work at all. I cant charge it. I went to a electronic shop and they tested my charger. Its okay. I tried it with different cables but you cant charge it.
I sent several emails to the Support reporting the problem but I didn`t get any answer.
I want to send my phone back and to replace it.
Please, can anybody help me?

Send a PM to @anon48893843

Our apologies for the late reply. I’ve just asked a colleague to get back to you today!

I think it’s right to report both “bad” and good news: even though I waited for a while and insisted for having my phone replaced (it wasn’t working fine as soon as I opened it), the staff members remained super friendly and the new phone arrived in NO TIME, much earlier than I had expected! Now I am a happy owner of a FP2 that works like a charm, apart from the known bugs, and I feel it is correct to give a public thank to the staff guys and to @anon48893843 in particular, since it was the one who take care of my request.
Cheers to everyone and be patient, eventually you’ll get what you asked!

7 Likes