2 x fairphone 2 camera modules (new one, 12MP) for sale

I managed to three fairphone 2 camera modules (12MP) because I had to replace mine.

As a result I have two left which I would like to sell here. Instead of putting them on E-Bay I suggest that you can place your offers here. I paid 65 EUR so no offer below 65EUR is accepted :wink:

Good luck,

Michael

Why did you have to replace yours? Do I understand correctly that the camera to sell is a used product and you paid 65 Euro for the new one? Or it was the price at that time, while a new Fairphone 2 camera module currently costs 45 Euro in the Fairphone shop (https://shop.fairphone.com/de/spare-parts)?

2 Likes

Hello,

my phone fell out of my pocket when I rushed to reach the bus. my camera ceased to work since then. I was unable to find a replacement
(see also Any 12MP rear camera available somewhere?)
instead of one shop in switzerland which only shipped to switzerland. I was lucky because my company I work fore also has an office there and I found a colleague who agreed to forward the parcel to Germany.
Because I knew that there were no available in Germany (and probably other countries as well), I bought 3 modules at once. I used one for my own phone (works again!) and now I have two brand new cameras left.

I would have loved to only pay 45 euros instead of 65 if they were available for that price!

1 Like

So did I get that correct that both are still covered by warranty and with (a copy) of the proof of purchase?

1 Like

Ich möchte eins kaufen!
Grüße von Christina

Ich möchte eins kaufen!
Ich würde mich wirklich freuen, da es ja, wie Du weißt, keine mehr gibt.
Ich bezahle gerne 65€ plus Versand

Grüße aus Hannover,
Christina

Yes, of course they come with full warranty and invoice from sinndrin. They are less than a week old! I bought them here and it seems that they now also run out of stock and aren’t available anymore.

1 Like

Ich würde wirklich gerne ein Kameramodul kaufen. Meine ist kaputt.
Wie kommen wir denn hier nun zusammen?

there is still one camera module left. If no one is interested I sell it on ebay.

Hi
My camera just died, and I would love to purchase that camera. Is it still available? I live in Switzerland, your module would go back where it came from :wink: 65 Euro plus shipping?
Thanks in advance!

As a last resort maybe this could help.

Thanks @Patrick1 I’ll check it out.
Nevertheless: @haerta could you please let me know if the camera is still available? Thank you very much.

1 Like

@haerta I’m still interested. Can you please let me know if the camera is still available or if you decided to sell it on eBay. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.