Working FP1, whole or for parts, €50, Netherlands

What product(s) are you selling?

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

Hi all, I am selling my FP1 first edition. The phone is from 2014 and clearly looks used, but still works for the most part. The battery was replaced in late 2016 and only saw a few month’s worth of use.

• Runs latest official FP1 build (Android 4.2.2.)
  • Factory reset
  • Battery has been replaced in late 2016 with an official FP1 replacement, only been used for a couple months after that so should work just fine.

Known issues:

• Screen has a few microscopic scratches, but still works just fine
  • White lining around the screen has some dents
  • Back cover and camera bump are missing some coating
  • Audio jack is a bit worn out and will disconnect if bent
  • Back camera not working reliably (lens is loose). Not sure whether front camera works.

At what price are you willing to sell it/them (fixed/negotiable)?

FP1 in original box: 50 € plus shipping from the Netherlands.

Willing to sell for parts, costs excl shipping:

• Mainboard: 20 €
  • Battery: 10 €
  • Screen: 10 €
  • Case: 10€
  • Back cover and/or box: Free

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Shipping from Nijmegen, the Netherlands. PM me if you want to arrange a pickup in person.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.