Withdraw Support Ticket

Hello there!
Months ago, I raised a support ticket, and I didn’t get answer since then, since the support staff is very busy at the moment. But with the helpful people in this forum I got an answer to my question. Now I want to withdraw my ticket number (I don’t have it here atm because I’m on holiday) to boost the response speed for others, but I don’t know how. I think that maybe others want to do the same so I opened this thread.

Regards
Clemens

3 Likes

I’m not sure how best to do it - if you can modify / add to your existing ticket by logging into the support system, that could help. If not, try replying to the auto-response that you got when submitting the request. In either case just add the message that it’s been sorted and you’re fine with them closing the ticket. I understand closing it yourself would be even better, but I’m not sure whether you have that option (and I’m not going to create request just to find out…).

3 Likes

They still use zendesk, right? I guess just replying with “All good, please close” will be the easiest.

It’s a cloud based solution. You don’t have to do much, but you can’t change much. You just have to work the tickets. If I remember correctly … zendesk is paid by accounts. So the more helpdesk people you have … the more you have to pay. Other cloud SaaS get paid by tickets …

Maybe you can ask if they are happy with their ticket system and the workflows in the AMA? This is one of the questions that should get through …

Update: I updated the AMA wiki a bit. Fix it if you want … it’s a wiki :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.