If I were to make an absolute wish list of features for the next edition, it would be:
- Stay dual sim please. I live and work in different countries and switch network every day. I also very much appreciate the use of private and work.
- Don’t increase the size, the current size is at the max of what I would consider to be convenient. Any bigger and operating the phone single handed will become problematic.
- Increase the internal memory please. I seem to be at the max of app space in the phone (or I just don’t understand enough the use of different memory capacity in the phone, but it’s just inconvenient). I hope in the next edition memory space juggling will not be possible/necessary anymore.
- Keep up the speed of the phone, current speed with my use of the phone is convenient, but should certainly not get slower.
Last but not least, I absolutely look forward to see features of other concept phones being integrated to this one, or the other way around, or a merger all together, either way my absolute dream phone would be:
- the materials, transparancy and production method of: Fairphone
- the component based model of: Phoneblocks
- the power and docking possibility to a screen for the use of the phone also as a computer of: Ubuntu Edge
- the constant maximum attempt at privacy of: Blackphone
That would be my absolute wet dream for a smartphone, but I guess that might become possible at around edition 250 maybe… I hope the development of editions will seek to integrate each of above, and the sooner the better of course.
Keep up the good work!