English

Welcome to new moderators!

I’m happy to announce that we have 2 new moderators! :tada: :raised_hands:

Please give a warm welcome to @BertG and @Alex21 who will be joining our moderator team comprising of @Volker, @Lidwien, @Paulakreuzer and @TobiasF. We’re very excited to have some new additions to the team to assist in keeping the forum a friendly, welcoming and great place to discuss all things Fairphone.

I’d also like to say a HUGE thank you to the outgoing moderators, @irina_spitznagel, @JeroenH and @Johannes who have so kindly given of their time to grow and assist the community up to this point. Your contribution is much appreciated. :blue_heart:

@BertG and @Alex21, the floor is yours… feel free to say a few words if you wish :grinning:

29 Likes

Great to see such a vibrant community!

13 Likes

Thank you for introducing us Rae!
I’m really thankful to be part of such a welcoming community! It’ll be a pleasure for me to moderate here :blush:

17 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind introduction and the great honor to be a part not only of this awesome community, but of the moderator team.
I will do my very best to live up to the great examples and standards the current and previous moderators have set. And I ask for clemency should I fail in this at one point or the other.
Cheers from me to everyone and may the future be bright, fair and kind to all of us.
:clinking_glasses:

17 Likes

A warm welcome to the new moderators from me too. :hugs:
Should you have any questions feel free to ask me any time.
It might not always look like it, but I’m online most of the time.
Also - I have a lot of experience moderating here, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t challenge the way I do things.

13 Likes

Welcome from my side too, @BertG and @alex21. I’m very happy that you’ve joined our moderator team for this great forum and community!

12 Likes

Thank you for joining the moderators group @alex21 and @BertG.
Take your time to find your way.
If you need help, just ask. Except for the mornings, I am often on the forum.

12 Likes

@irina_spitznagel, @JeroenH, @Johannes:

THANK YOU indeed!!

9 Likes

Welcome to @BertG and @alex21, thanks for your contribution and thanks to the whole team for keeping this forum a very positive and productive community. Thanks a lot.

6 Likes

Outgoing mod here: Overall it’s been a fun time. Apparently I just passed 5 years’ worth of days in which I did something on the forum, so a good milestone to decide to maybe tone it down a notch. I still don’t understand how I managed to read almost 112.000 posts and find something to say more than 1850 times - but it’s testament to the great community that hangs around here.

Best of luck to @BertG and @alex21, but having seen how you handled things as “Leaders” I have no doubt you’ll do great as moderators!

9 Likes

Thanks for your work :pray:

4 Likes