Wanted fp1 battery

To keep my beloved Fairphone 1 alive I need a good working original FP1 battery (2000 mAh, 3,7 V). I hope that someone in or around Amsterdam can make me happy. Then I will come on my bike or via public transport to your place.
I hope to receive a reply soon because my battery is getting tired…
Thanks if you can help me !
~D a t e~

1 Like

I guess, you will not find a good original battery for the FP1; at least it will be a rare find.
In the meantime, you might want to take a look at this thread:

The Huawei Battery HB5N1H works fine as a replacement, though it doesn’t fit exactly. You will need something to fix the battery.
But my wifes phone runs on one of the Akku-King batteries flawless since years.

2 Likes

I have an unused FP1 battery right here, and you can have it, no charge. I’m in Leiden, so you can come pick it up here - though I’ll be passing through Haarlem on 26 December, so maybe we can meet up there.

If the above works for you, we can work out the details over DM (in English or Dutch).

3 Likes

Dear Angel,

Dank voor je aanbod! Ik wist niet wat ik zag toen ik je bericht las.
Betekent het dat de batterij nog nooit gebruikt is? Zou fantastisch zijn…
Ik wil liefst zo snel mogelijk naar Leiden komen. Vandaag en anders morgen, ik kan op elke tijd die jou uitkomt.
In spanning wacht je reactie af.
Hartelijke groet,
~Date Meinema~
----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----

1 Like

I found my wanted FP-battery and I am very happy!
~Date~

2 Likes

Happy to have been of help. Thanks again for the wine and the Christmas stollen - the stollen’s already gone, the wine will be put to good use tomorrow!

1 Like