Used FP2 for sale, broken mic and speaker

Used Fairphone 2 for sale, bottom module needs replacing.

I just bought a new battery from the Fairphone site a couple of months ago, so that’s fine. I bought a new coral coloured case also, although that now has a small crack and some scuffs.
It charges OK but the mic and speaker no longer work and seeing how difficult it is to get hold of bottom modules now I decided to get a second hand FP3.

I know there are a few of you out there that are either making your own bottom modules or have a bunch of old phones for spares, so hopefully it will still be of use to someone. Considering the rest of it is in good working order and to buy all the spares from the FP site would amount to £135, I’m asking for £80 or nearest offer to go towards my replacement phone.

I live in the Isle of Man, I will post to Europe, but I’ve just looked at prices and it would be over £15 if it is secure postage, so this may be too expensive to some.
I will respond to direct messages but will not put too many details publicly.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.