Unused Fairphone 4 for sale - reasons are personal

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 4 Grey 6/128GB

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Offers? it is genuinely unused, and is in ‘as purchased’ from UK Phone Co-op, with original protective box. Return was refused as I could not report any problem (Phone Co-op responses can be copied).

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Gloucestershire GL10

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hey, just a quick remark: It is probably not the best idea to post the phone’s IMEIs publicly on the Internet as they can be used for all kinds of malicious stuff. I’d suggest you remove the first picture.

4 Likes

I deleted the picture and added the information which FP4 will be sold…

4 Likes

Hello, I can’t work out how to direct message. I am interested in the phone.

2 Likes

Have a read for 10 minutes on the forum the forum. Then it’s possible to send direct messages.

2 Likes

I will try reading for longer. Thank you for your help

2 Likes

May require a little more than ten minutes of reading.

Get to trust level 1 by…

Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
2 Likes

I cannot DM at the moment either, but might be interested.

You should be able to PM, as your trust level is 1.
Are you tapping on the icon of the person you want to PM?

1 Like

I was able to message, I think I reached level 1 by posting the message saying I wasn’t level 1 haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.