My FP2 display is becoming more and more unreliable. It is hard to keep it just working:
- Quite often it turns off itself, even while tapping it.
- Sometimes freezes.
- Sometimes glitches.
- When the display is off, usually I need to press the power button twice to turn it on, just one time will not do it.
- Frequently I have to push the power button twice several times, because the display will stay on just for a second or two, not giving me time to tap the pin.
I am a patient user, but this behavior is getting slowly to my nerves.
This all looks related to hardware, not software:
- Bending slightly the phone (I know, don’t do this) causes reactions in the display (e.g. more glitches).
- Removing the blue case does nothing, the problems are the same, however… removing the black frame as well (and therefore removing the rim case completely) the display becomes stable and behaves as it is expected.
I have reviewed the case and I have cleaned the parts that are in contact. Everything looks good to me. Still, when assembling the case the display problems are back.
I haven’t been able to find similar reports in the forum. Sorry if I missed them.