šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

I saw on the fp angel map that there arent any in (Hungary) Budapest. I live in here and would like to join fairphone angels.

7 Likes

Thanks for offering to join the Angels group in Budapest! Youā€™re right - itā€™s great to add that spot to the Angels area!
Iā€™ve now added you to the angels group, have created the Budapest ā€œheavenā€ (group) and have started the rest of the ā€œonboarding processā€.
Iā€™ll send you more information via pm.

EDIT:
ā€œOnboardingā€ has been finished and Budapest should appear on the FP Angels Homepage during the next 4 hours.

BR,
Volker

5 Likes

Hello! I own a Fairphone 5 (first FP!) in Norwich, UK. No experience with alternative OS but Iā€™m happy to help others who are considering getting one! I speak Italian and English, learning Spanish.

-Nico

6 Likes

Thanks for offering help, one of us @Archangels will start the onboarding asap

4 Likes

Welcome Cardbored and thank you for your offer to join the angels group! Great to have a ā€œFP5 ambassadorā€ in Norwich!
Iā€™ve started ā€œonboardingā€ and have sent you a pm with more details.

EDIT: Norwich ā€œheavenā€ should now be reachable and will appear on the Angels map within the next 24 hours.

4 Likes

Hello together,
I would be happy to join as a FP Angel. I am lokated near Limburg in Germany.

5 Likes

Thanks will sent you a PM, to start the set-up

Edit: all completed, map will reflect asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are only 2 angels in Berlin. Charlie says you need 3.

Add me?

My creds: I had the FP1, 2 3 and 5. Currently I have a 3 and a 5 at home. A couple of still working spare parts on the 3 from previous part replacements. An iFixit small kit (but you just need one screwdriver for a FP), I installed Lineage on maybe 20 phones in the past.

Located in Schƶneberg / Tiergarten / Gleis3eck / South West.

11 Likes

Wonderful, will add you asap :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in becoming a Fairphone angel in Oulu, Finland. There doesnā€™t seem to be many in Finland. I have a FP4 and FP5 available.

8 Likes

I have a FP 5 and have had a FP2 beforeā€¦ :slight_smile: Live in Raseborg, southern Finland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aalborg, Denmark signing up. Been on Murena FP4 for almost a year. GĆør experience installing /e/OS manually as well, and I repair other tech (iPhones, laptops etc) as well :blush:

7 Likes

@MacroPhag we will contact you asap.

@Berndt_Holmstrom to ensure I understand it correctly, are you willing to help as an Angel as well (what would push Finland from 1-3 heavens within a weekšŸ˜Š) or did you just want to say hello to @CyclingEngineer ?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think I know enough to be an angel - just wanted to say hello and tell that we are more users here in Finland :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for answer and you might want to connect here

3 Likes

I could also join as an angelā€¦ had the FP1, skipped the FP2, came back with the FP3 and currently Iā€™m using the FP4 with CalyxOS as personal daily driver and the FP5 with IodeOS (at least until CalyxOS will be available) as business phone. The FP3 still exists as a testing device, currently running DivestOS.

Iā€™m located in Northern Germany, most time in and around Kiel.

9 Likes

Hi @tretkowski we will contact you asap via PM to start the onboarding.

Edit: Kiel is set-up :blush:

3 Likes

Hi all
I am from Belgium (Peer, Limburg) and I want to become an angel.
I have the FP5 and I use it with a lot of joy.
I want to help other people to get to know Fairphone and help them understand it.

9 Likes

Hi @Volker & @yvmuell,
Iā€™ve been an angel in Brussels before, then was busy moving (back) to The Netherlands and settling. Iā€™m ready to be an angel again, in The Hague (ā€˜Den Haagā€™). (Also, before I donā€™t think there was good enough coverage, but I see that after the clean-up thereā€™s a bit of a gap in my region.)

7 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s great news!
Iā€™ll care for it asap!

EDIT: ā€œOnboardingā€ has been finished and Den Haag ā€œheavenā€ should appear within the next 24 hours on the Angels Map.

4 Likes