šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

Hi,
I would like to become a fairphone angel in Finland.
Town where I live is called JƤrvenpƤƤ. It is about 32km from the capital city Helsinki.

Best regards,
Juhani

13 Likes

Hey Juhani! :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for volunteering as a Fairphone Angel! You should soon receive a DM from me with instructions for the boarding process :wink:
In any case, please take your time to discover the community and read over on the forum :slight_smile:
Oh, and welcome to the forum :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Juhani, I am a Finnish FairPhone owner based in the UK. I visit Helsinki regularly. Let me know if you need any help.

3 Likes

You may want to start a topic in #participate:local to regroup the Finnish Fairphoners, that we could add to the #addressbook, rather than discussing here :wink:

3 Likes

There is already a general Finland Topic which is linked in the addressbook as well, maybe we should open this?

@Alex.A you might want to correct the addressbook as its currently Finland France and again Finland?

2 Likes

Thanks @yvmuell, corrected.
Indeed the finnish topic is here :slight_smile:

Seems I donā€™t know my alphabetā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

Terve,
KƤyn vƤlillƤ HelsingissƤ toimistolla, niin ilmoittele kun olet maisemissa, niin kƤydƤƤn kahvilla.
ItsellƤni on tƤllƤ hetkellƤ kokemusta ainoastaan fp4:sta, joten neuvoja kyllƤ tarvitaan.

Terveisin,
Juhani

Hi everyone ! Iā€™d like to be a fairphone angel in Geneva, Switzerland :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @Tomtom ,
thanks, thatā€™s great news! :+1:
Iā€™ll start your ā€œonboarding processā€ as soon as possible (but please be aware that it may still take some days until then).

2 Likes

OK thanks ! No worries thereā€™s no hurry :blush:

3 Likes

Hey there, welcome as a Fairphone Angel! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll take care of your onboarding, you should soon receive a message from me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As requested Iā€™ve now

• added you to Paris group and removed you from Montpellier group
  • updated data source (closed down Montpellier heaven) for Angels list and homepage (should be visible within about 1h)

Have a nice time in Paris!

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Suso @susobaco and I would like to offer myself as a #fairphoneangel in the area of Tarragona, Spain. I have a fairphone 2 and a 3.
I donā€™t know if I need to provide any other information.
Salud!

7 Likes

Hi @susobaco ,
thanks for offering to help as a Fairphone angel! :+1:
Iā€™ll contact you in a pm soon.

EDIT: ā€œOnboardingā€ has been done and Tarragona is now visible on the Angels Map. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
Iā€™d like to offer myself as a #fairphoneangel in Ghent, Belgium.
I have a FP3 and have had it opened up to swap the USB port (successfully rescuing the phone :wink: ) so repairs are not a mystery for me.

8 Likes

Moikka Juhani, olen HelsingissƤ seuraavat kaksi viikkoa. Olisi mukava nƤhdƤ jos sulla sattuu olemaan aikaa!

Hello @Dryhte,
Thank you very much for your offer! A heaven in Ghent is great news! Iā€™ll contact you in a pm asap.

Update: Iā€™ve added you to the angels group, created a Ghent ā€œheavenā€ and sent you a pm about next steps. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, iā€™m wondering if nantes@fp is active because Iā€™ve written to the email address Iā€™ve found and still no answer. Do you know anything?

Hi dear Community.
Iā€™m already a longtime part of the Austrian Fairphoners and think itā€™s about time to also join the FP Angels program so can I ask to be on-boarded please and become official part of the Vienna branch?
Looking forward to hear from you, Lars

9 Likes

Sure, will be pretty easy since everything is already set up :slight_smile: Sending you a PM :wink:

2 Likes