Support request not answered yet

Coruya! Our apologies for being so late with a reply. I’ve just replied to your message, let me know if there are further questions.

Thanks, I got the answer!

i’ve only been waiting for a week on #98741, so i won’t complain right away :wink:

but my problem (badly focusing camera) is a common one, and known to be a hardware problem solved by replacing. wouldn’t it save a lot of time and hassle to add a page to the FAQ on how to fix this (send us your faulty cam and we’ll send a working one back maybe?), doing a support-mailbox search for ‘camera’ and sending us all a link to the new FAQ page?

i mean, i bought a bit of an experimental device from a small company, i’m fine with some bugs and stuff. but reading this i really don’t understand why things have to take thís long. with some organisation and maybe a few extra people a backlog should disappear pretty quickly right?

1 Like

My ticket from feb 8 was answered on march 14th

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for over a month ( from 20. march). Request #94194 :unamused:

Hey I did it now. Our apologies for the delay, we are doing our best to kill this back log we have now. Thank you all for your patience and support!

https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/97367 3 weeks now. Thanks.

Hi Michael, I returned my phone more than a month ago but have heard nothing from fairphone, nor had any reply to the support ticket or from yourself on pm. Can you let me know what’s happening? Thanks

Hey @David_Moyes, something unusual appeared to your parcel. We are now tracking it and I will answer your mail now. Sorry for this. :frowning:

Hello @csarven, we are a bit late in answering ticket. Obviously the delay to answer you should be shorter. Sorry again.

Hi, can I have an update on my return please? Has the phone been located? (Support ticket 92103)

Hello. I just want to contribute, that I am also waiting for a reply from support since a month. The ticket number is #98747.It is about the (in my opinion “standard”) problem of the camera, which can not focus to close objects like a coin and streaks. It is really annoying, because I need the camera for documentation purposes most of the time.

Hello,

I try to get in contact with servicedesk since february.
I am experiencing random reboots and now the microphone died as well. The phone is not useable for me without microphone (obviously ;))

I have tried all tips here I could find including hard reset och reassembling the bottom module.
Still dead microphone - have to go back to my old phone.

Does someone at Fairphone read here please contact me or does someone here have tricks how to get in contact with them? Tried calling but did give up after waiting 20 minutes.
I really love the idea of Fairphone and I am extra disappointed that I - at least at the moment- can´t say much positive about the phone or the company :frowning:

Last step will be to hand this to my attorney and have help to get a full refund as the phone is not usable now. I would rather have them fix it :frowning: Any suggestions?

Greetings and thanx in advance!
/britta

oh, the tickets. To set them to solved after answering me the standard answer that they are experiencing a lot of issues and come back in 8(!?!) days makes me …

Id Subject Last activity Status
104747 Re: [Fairphone] Re: rebooting FP2 3 hours ago OPEN
95977 Re: [Fairphone] Re: rebooting FP2 18 days ago SOLVED
82100 rebooting FP2 3 months ago SOLVED

@anon48893843 could you have a look at these?

1 Like

My FP2 has a lot of little and big problems (camera focus, bright spots on the screen, display flicker,…). I wrote them a first time on april 25 (Request #101316). 5 days ago, I wrote them a second time because the mobile signal on my FP2 is increasingly low and interrupted in more and more locations. Since a couple of days, I can’t give and receive any calls in my own house (neither inside or outside). ! And the signal for the same mobile network is good with the iPhone of my wife or other phones of friends.

I can’t wait a month for a response, I need my phone for work.

Does anyone know how to pass an urgent request ?

Tanks in advance

Have you considered that your SIM might be broken? See this topic:

Easiest way to find out is to try your wife’s SIM card in the FP2.

Thanks for your response !

But my SIM card is OK. It works properly in areas where the signal level is high. But when it decreases, I lose it faster than with any other phone (it’s the case when I’m at home whereas it was not before).

The antenna or signal quality is not really good, compared to other phones, but good enough for me. I’m sometimes travelling to Vienna by train, with the FP2 i am about 20-30 minutes without a signal in the Semmering region (mountains) - provider bob and a german one roaming. With iPhone Moto G2 or Lumia there was only a fallback to 2G or single loss in the tunnel for a minute or so.
Doesn’t help you, but that is my experience too.
bg thomas

Thanks. But in my case, what is curious is that it worked correctly until a few days. That’s why I think there is a hardware problem.