Support request not answered yet

@anon48893843 I send my request 3 weeks ago, not response yet: #113018. My phone constantly reboots, often in the middle of calls, sometimes affacting my alarm clock. It’s basically not usable.

Hi @anon48893843 - I also sent my request 3 weeks ago, ticket #112583. First the microphone went so I could only use the phone on speaker and then it stopped charging although it had been charging fine wth the same charger for months. My phone is totally dead so cant use it at all and my spare phone is very broken (I can only use it if I use a mouse attaached because the touch screen is broken!) so I’ve basically been without a phone to use for 3 weeks now. Not good!

Thanks! Sophie

Now, 12 days ago since your last message. A day later i received the shipping instructions. Week ago on Saturday we shipped the FP2 using DHL. @anon48893843
Since this time, nothing.
No feedback, no status, no communication.
I’m now around four weeks without “my” Fairphone and slightly getting very disappointed.
Lucky having my iPhone 4s still up and running.
This can’t be the right solution.
I decided to switch to the Fairphone, because it is a good and fair product.
But what happens beside the product itself is very disappointing.
I assume my husband will not switch base don those experiences we are having.

1 Like

Hello, please have a look at the support ticket #114197 @anon48893843 .
My FP2 is no longer usable. The screen is not reacting and full with stripes.
I’m waiting for a response since a month. I need a returningship code.
Thank you!

Hi FP support @anon48893843 , please have a look on the support tickets #106550, #112598 and #116290.

Request #112598 is the most important for me, because typing on a phone with a partly unresponsive touchscreen is no fun…

Thanks!

@csi You still didn’t post your ticket number. @anon48893843 can’t help you without it.

1 Like

Hey @anon48893843,

I’ve raised two tickets about random reboots of my phone. The first #90857 and #107893.
No changes with the latest update…and no respond on my last ticket. Pleas help.

Thanks!

1 Like

#114067 @anon48893843 - I haven’t had a functional phone for more than a month. Endless bootloops. I am starting to seriously lose patience.

1 Like

Hello @anon48893843

May I kindly ask you to look into ticket #115698? I have good reasons to believe that this is a hardware issue.

Thank you very much & best regards,
root

Hi FP support, hi @anon48893843,

could you please look into my request #114511, I am experiencing the problem described here: Noisy coloured pixels on my Fairphone 2

Thanks a lot,
Marina

Hi,

I have some hardware problem and might need a new buttom modul, please answer my requests #110835 & #111640 (#111647 is the same, sorry my bad), I cannot use my phone for calls properly since 4 weeks @anon48893843 :frowning:

thank you,
Jessica

Hey Christa, I have just answered your message. Let me know if anything is unclear, greets, Michiel

Hey Stilo, I have just replied to your message. We are getting more people in at the moment, so the understaffed problem should go away soon… Thanks for your patience, Michiel

1 Like

Hey, I have just replied to your message! Apologies for the long wait.

Hey Sophie, I just replied to your message. We’ll get you a working phone ASAP, thanks for the wait!

Hey, I have just sent you a message. Sorry for the late reply! Michiel

Hi, I have just sent you a message. Thank you for your patience!

Hey, I have just replied. Thanks for your patience.

I have just replied to your message, apologies for the long wait @chief_cook

Hi Alisdair, I just replied. Sorry for the long wait…