Support request not answered yet

Hey there,

also troubled by the infamous touchscreen issues.
My ticket number is #103553, it’s been a while but answer so far.
@anon48893843, looks like you’re the man, so would you be so kind and make the people in charge aware of this. :slight_smile:

Thank you all already in advance.

Hey Struppi, sorry for the late reply. I have just send you a message to make sure we can get your display up and running again. Many thanks for the patience!

Hey @anon48893843 ,
I have the same problems, the people before explained already:
May you can help me. Me ticket number was #108960.
Got no answer yet.

Thank you

Hi

honestly, I’m shocked about the poor support by the Fairphone Support-Team.

I can’t do calls with my FP2 and the only answer i get for weeks is a ticket number.

Anyone with the same support-experience?

BR Eb

I have a ticket open from few days : no answer. I believe that there are a lot of problems with the last OS…

@horstheinrich and @ExtraPaul please post your request numbers.

As support isn’t replying to me I thought I’d post my issue here and hope that someone can help.
My microphone stopped working a couple of weeks after I received my new handset. I can hear the caller clearly although they can’t hear me. At best it sounds like I’m far away in a long tunnel. Very frustrating and means I can’t use my phone at the moment. If support is listening please get back to me, I can’t call you as you wouldn’t be able to hear me anyway!

@Anna_Fisher you too please post your request number.

#112341 This? Will this help me?

Yes! I’ve been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks now. Trying all avenues to get a response today :slight_smile:

The mine is 112053.
I just called Fairphone by phone…
Thank’s

I have just written you a reply. Our apologies for being so late with helping!

I just replied, sorry for being so late!

Hey, I have just replied to your message. We know we are behind but we do the best we can! Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

I’m curious if something will happen…

7 posts were split to a new topic: Just moving this to keep original thread tidy

Thanks to Michiel!

BR Eb

Request #107272
I’m having issues with my FP2 screen, and the proximity sensor isn’t working properly either. Sadly, the phone is barely useable now…
Would appreciate your help @anon48893843, thanks!

Hey Michiel S could you please sent me the return adress for the Netherlands? I just don’t get the adress and I posted the question about the adress ages ago. Thanks!

my topics are also not answered until today and still not solved: