Support request not answered yet

Same here, could you please answer me asap, too? My ticket number is #105025. Thank you!

Hi everybody and @anon48893843,

4 weeks agoe I wrote ti the customer-support and asked for help. Till today they didn´t answer yet. What can I do? I really do not longer want to have the FP2, it is just not useable! I want to give it back.
Any ideas?

Yours Sidney

Apology granted - now when I finally got support it was super quick
shipment :slight_smile:

I hope you sort out the support routines as your project is great and it is
a pity one has to complain in the forum to get heard…

All the best from Sweden from a now-happy customer :slight_smile:
/britta

1 Like

Glad to hear that, and we are working hard to make improvements happen! Thanks again for your patience!

Hi @all @anon48893843
I have the same problem as many others here in this thread. Wrote a support ticket 5 weeks ago and got no answer till today. The ticket number is 99714. @anon48893843 what can I do? My phone is broken and I need a new one or someone who could repair it. I love the ideas behind fairphone but 5 weeks without a phone and no support is unacceptable.

Thanks for help
Katrin

Hi,
I just want to send the phone back and get the money back.
Reason: 🇩🇪 FP2 stürzt mehrfach ab

Now my question: How can I do it from Germany?

Thanks!

Hey Katrin, our apologies for the late reply. Indeed 5 weeks in very much unacceptable. I see that my colleague Sylvain has gotten in touch with you in the meantime, so you’ll have a a working product as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Did you file a support ticket yet? If not: https://fairphone.com/asksupport, or call (details at the bottom of the page with the form). As far as I know, the return needs to be registered and approved before it can be properly processed - so a request to Fairphone support is the way to start.

2 Likes

Hi,
as an update; I did get a new camera from fairphone now and it is working a lot better. Finally I can take pictures of documents etc. which are closer to the lense than 70 cm. I also have not seen steaks yet. The only thing is that black is shown as purple. But this might also come from “open camera”. Anyway I am happy now.
Support took long, but was very helpful for me.

2 Likes

@Timo4 I answered you now. Sorry for the delay.

My touchscreen stopped reacting to touch on the left side of the screen so I could no longer use any of the apps on the left side, including the alarm clock and the login for my bank and I could’nt answer phone calls. I have now stopped using it entirely and gone back to my old phone. I have sent in two requests for support asking how to go about sending the phone back for fixing and I haven’t gotten any response. Can someone tell me how to send my phone back for repair? @anon48893843 perhaps after the weekend?

Hello!

To my request is no service answering.- I cant use my fairphone anymore because of multitouchissue.
My request number is: Fairphone 2 Display multitouch issue

Request #103016

The Request is from May 04, 2016 12:11.
Please get in touch with me, i want to get guarantee to my phone.

@anon48893843 perhaps after the weekend?

After the weekend is okay. Thank you!

Hi, I posted a request to Fairphone support over a month ago but have had no reply. I see from Support request not answered yet that others share my experience…

Is anyone from support team on here? My request is https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/100638

I am finding my Fairphone 2 really unreliable: random reboots (or just switching itself off), proximity sensor broken, camera sluggishness, and various other things not working as you’d expect.

I really really agree with what Fairphone is trying to do, but would really appreciate if someone could reply to my support request.

I am out of the 14 day return period, what are my options?

Did you already call them? Normally that speeds things up.
Mon & Tues 10:30 - 18:30 and Wed-Fri 9:30 - 17:30 at +31 (0)20-788 4400

Thanks, I will do that!

He, sorry for not replying to your messages earlier. I will make sure that we respond today and that you will have a properly working phone as soon as possible!

Hey, I see that my colleague has gotten in touch with you already. Sorry for the delay, we’ll fix the issue!

(sorry for my bad english)

Hello !

I have a well known issue with my FP2 (Parts of the touchscreen don’t work - See first post for troubleshooting).
I send a message (ticket) to the support 21 days ago and I have no response.
I tried to call several times but it doesn’t work.

What can I do for someone help me ?

PLEASE FAIRPHONE TEAM I NEED HELP !

Thanx,

I moved your post here where @anon48893843 or another FP employee will answer you soon.

1 Like