[SOLD] Used FP3 for sale / Gebrauchtes FP3 zum Verkauf / 200 €

English first / Deutsch weiter unten

Hi all,

I am selling my FP3. It is in used condition, with some bumps and a crack in the camera shield (see pictures below). It still makes decent photos though, that’s why I never changed the camera. An upgrade to FP3+ camera module might make even more sense with this one though :slight_smile:

The extra FP charger and cable is included as well as the original packaging with screw driver and bumper (which I didn’t use, hence the bumps…). The cable sometimes has a loose connection and swapping that for a new one might save you some frustration.

I dropped the phone a while ago resulting in a disturbed connection between phone and screen which I could fix easily thanks to help from this forum. You are awesome, thanks!

I would be happy to receive 200 € for it. Shipping from Munich, Germany. Delivery up to 10 € is on me.

Hallo Leute,

ich verkaufe mein Fairphone 3. Es ist gebraucht. Es hat ein paar angeschlagene Stellen und die Kamera-Abdeckung hat einen Sprung. Trotzdem macht es noch ordentliche Photos, deshalb hab ich das nie getauscht. Das Kamera-Modul gegen das bessere vom FP3+ zu tauschen macht aber bestimmt hier um so mehr Sinn :slight_smile:

Das extra erstandene Original-Ladegerät und Kabel sowie die Originalverpackung mit Bumper und Schraubendreher liefere ich mit. Der Bumper ist unbenutzt (deswegen hat das Telefon auch die angeschlagenen Stellen…). Das Kabel hat (wohl am Stecker?) einen Wackelkontakt, der manchmal nervt. Das auszutauschen würde Nerven sparen.

Vor einer Weile ist mir das Telefon heruntergefallen und hat nicht mehr gestartet, aber das war schnell repariert dank dieses Forums. Das Community Forum ist der Knaller, Danke!

Ich würde mich über 200 Euro für das Telefon freuen. Bis 10 Euro Versand übernehme ich.

Grüße aus München,

Flo

2 Likes

If your phone is still working ok, it is customary here on the forum to post a picture showing the phone in operation with today’s date on the screen.

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing me to it @Lidwien ! Yes, the phone’s working of course:

I used the opportunity to update to the latest Android 10 OS as well. Hadn’t booted it up in a while.

3 Likes

Sold! That was quick. Thank you all!

2 Likes