[SOLD] Turquoise FP2 for sale in UK - £50 plus postage if applicable

Selling my old FP2 for £50 ideally in UK although I would be happy to send to Europe if sold by €75 to cover postal costs.

Bought in 2018 and used only for 2 years. It is now restored to factory settings and ready to insert a new SIM and use straight away. In almost pristine condition with only 1 small crack in the back cover bottom left corner (see image).

Android version 7.1.2 - Patch level 1 August 2019
Main camera 12MP - OmniVision OV12870
Front camera 5MP - OmniVision OV5670
Battery - FP2-BAT02 - 2440 mAh
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974PRO-AA

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Could you post a photo with the FP2 displaying the date of today or tomorrow so that people are sure the phone works?

2 Likes

Of course!
Here you go.

2 Likes

Yes, I’d like to buy this. I’m new to the forum and can’t work out how to DM for the moment.

1 Like

Hi Nigel, welcome to the forum then :slight_smile:

You have to raise your ‘status’ from Novice to Basic user :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ve now realised that. I’m having a poke around as we speak in order to raise my trust rating.

I’ve been using Fair phones for a while but never dipped into the forums until now.

1 Like

There you go, or here you go :slight_smile:

Much obliged to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Fairphone Team,

Please, could you mark this as SOLD? I have just tried to edit my post and do so but it is not allowing me to edit it, I’m not sure why.

Thanks so much,

Eva

1 Like

Sold