[SOLD] Selling FP 3+, bought 10. April 2022

What product(s) are you offering?

I am selling the Fairphone 3+ from my son in the original shipping box. I also add the bumbper which I bought extra. Purchased in April 2022.
It works perfectly, the battery still lasts up to 12 hours when used moderately. The case and screen has always been proteced with bumper and screen protector. The (blue light blocking) screen protector has a fine line-crack. But you only see it when the Fp is off.
The display and the bottom module has been replaced in august 2022.

There is not much more to say about that phone. It works well an still has some guaranty left. I will add the invoice from Fairphone.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

170€ excl. shipping

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Eichstätt, Germany

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

It’s customary here to post a picture with the device turned on showing today’s date.

Hi, thanks for the information. I will configure it (android is set to default) and provide a picture. best regards, Benedikt

Hi, I might be interested. Any idea how much it would cost to ship to France ?