[SOLD] Indigo cover FP2

Brand new Indigo Cover. Bought as spare, but dis not needed it.

€ 8

Shipping from the Netherlands (pick-up is of course possible). Please contact for shipping costs.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hello Peter – I’m interested in this. Is it still available? I live in Scotland, I think it should fit in a normal envelope with regular international stamp? Let me know how much it would be in total and how to pay you and I’ll share my address. Cheers.

Hi Peter, I am glad to find your offer since my current slim case is broken. Is it still available? I live in Germany, so shipping should be easy. :slight_smile:
Regards, Lena

PS: sorry, as I am new to this, I do not know yet how to write a private message…

Hi @Lena_B89

To send a message to a forum user click on their emblem/avatar or name adjacent to it which in this case is the picture and Peter_Rommens ~ you will see a ‘button’ to Message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think both @jb.falisse and @Lena_B89 have not reached basic user status yet which would be necessary to be able to send private messages (see the appendix at the bottom of Peter’s first post). Either @Peter_Rommens needs to take the initiative and message them first, or you folks need to amass the necessary activity level that is described there. :wink:

2 Likes

@Lena_B89 @jb.falisse

Oops! As @urs_lesse pointed out you apparently don’t have that option yet, however you can read about the status levels at

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for the support and the friendly advice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Lena,
the cover is already sold and send to somebody in SCotland. I forgot to pdat this post.
Peter

1 Like