[SOLD] FP3 with some accessories

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 3 mit zusätzlichem Bottom Modul, zusätzlichem back cover, zweitem Akku (falls ich herausfinde, wie ich Akkus innerhalb Deutschlands korrekt verschicken kann), Bumper, grünes Soft case (enlarged™).

Das montierte cover wurde immer im (leicht erweiterten) soft case benutzt, daher hat es auch Benutzungsspuren, ebenso hat der Rahmen leichte Gebrauchsspuren. Es ist aber kein Riss o.ä. vorhanden. Die zusätzliche Rückwand hat weniger Spuren, aber sie hat zwei Buchstaben verloren, mit dieser ist es also ein Farphoe :wink:

Im Bottom Module sitzen USB-Stecker etwas locker, daher habe ich vorsorglich ein zweites Modul gekauft, es aber noch nicht einbauen müssen.

Gekauft habe ich das FP im Januar 2020.

Fairphone 3 with additional bottom module, additional back cover, second battery (if I find out how to ship batteries correctly within Germany), bumper, green soft case (enlarged™).

The mounted cover was always used in the (slightly enlarged) soft case, so it also has signs of use, as well as the frame has slight signs of use. However, there is no crack or the like. The additional back cover has less traces, but it has lost two letters, so with this it is a Farphoe :wink:

In the Bottom Module USB connectors sit a bit loose, so I bought a second module as a precaution, but have not had to install it yet.

I bought the FP in January 2020.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

220€ inklusive Versand/including shipping

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Leipzig (Germany)

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

Der Karton hat leider Flecken

The box unfortunately has stains

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.