[SOLD] FP3 £220 with both upgraded camera modules, includes case and bumper and boxes

Selling FP3 with upgraded camera modules. Original dispatch note included. Case, bumper, tools and boxes. I live in Wales in the UK.
Bought it in April 2020.
Undamaged. No scratches
Willing to post anywhere if buyer pays postage.
£220 plus postage weighs about 500g without packaging

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Always nice to see shot of device with a SIM card in place showing today’s date. Bear in mind that if EU buyer paying import duty from UK plus shipping it will be around €400, but as you say open to offers.

3 Likes

Thank you for that. I hadn’t thought of that. I will reduce the price

1 Like

Hello,

I hope I’m not bothering. I apologize I hadn’t seen your post on your own personal thread. I’m still interested in buying if you are. If not, no worries.

Thank you for your time!

Hi sorry I haven’t replied yes def still interested in selling. The photos look ok to you??
Will check postage and reply tomorrow
Apologies

Regards
Fleur

Hi Fleur,

No problem! I just want to make sure I’m not spamming in case you might have already sold.

The pictures and the phone/packaging look great, thank you very much. I’m still interested :slight_smile:

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m also interested in the device. If Jane doesn’t take in the end, I’ll do. I live in Spain.
Regards!

Postage to Spain would be £15.35 if Jane doesnt buy it. Thanks for your interest
Regards
Fleur

1 Like

Hi Postage to the US will be £25.05. Let me know if youre interested
Thanks
Fleur

Hi Fleur,

That would be perfect. Isn’t there something i need to do for customs?

Also, how would you like payment/further contact information?

Hi both, I think its better to move your conversation to private messages at this point.

1 Like

will do
thanks
Fleur

1 Like

Hey,

I’m in the UK and interested in buying this off you.
Is it fully functional and available?
My FP2 bottom module has just broken, its out of warrenty and theyve stopped selling replacement bottom modules…

Hi
I am negotiating with a buyer and have other interested parties but if they fall through I will contact you
Thanks for your interest
Fleur

hi
the phone is now sold.
Ive sold it to Jane Merrick for £175.05 incl p&p
She’s paid me on Paypal
and Ive posted it this morning
Thanks for everyones interest
Regards
fleur

3 Likes