[SOLD] FP2 in very good condition for sale - Paris/France

What product(s) are you offering?

Hello everyone.

I just received my Fairphone 4 so my good old Fairphone 2 is looking for a new owner :slight_smile:

I used it as my main smartphone for many years, it’s in very good condition as some modules were changed from time to time.

• Fairphone 2, bought in November 2016 on the Fairphone website

• Battery changed for a new one in August 2018 (bought on the Fairphone website)

• Screen changed for a new one in December 2019 (bought on the Fairphone website)

• Bottom module changed in august 2021 because the speaker was not working anymore (sent by Fairphone as replacement for the previous one which was on guarantee as I already ordered a new one back in September 2019)

• Indigo case

• Bonus : I kept my old modules so I can give you my two previous bottom modules, the previous screen module (it has a crack on it which is why I changed it) and my first case (with a corner duck tapped because it cracked long time ago).

The only thing that is not perfectly working is the heaphones connections on the top module: sometimes, when the headphones plug is bent in a certain direction, the sound is only coming out from one of the headphones, but not bent, it works. I never changed the module as I use Bluetooth hedphones so everything is fine.

I factory reset the phone a few days ago, all the datas are clean, the OS is the latest available.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

150€ + shipping cost

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Paris / France
If you are in Paris, we can of course meet instead of shipping.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

3 Likes

Hi Simon,
Welcome to the forum!
I’m interested and have sent a DM.

Is the phone working with SIM cards, as I see no icon for them on the photo’s?

Yes, the phone has 2 SIM slots but it has been sold with all additional modules yesterday.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: