What product(s) are you offering?
FP2 “New Life edition” in very good condition, with:
- upgraded main and front camera modules (12 and 5 Mpx),
- a recent battery change (new battery ordered 6 months ago so still under warranty, and really swapped for good approximately 3 months ago),
- bottom module working very well, bought less than two years ago so still under warranty, plus an extra brand new bottom module available if needed,
- perfectly working screen (which is still protected with a plastic protective screen), as well as all the other modules,
- an indigo slim case (with some small bumps on the corners, including one tiny crack in one of the bottom ones, but in the shop, you can order a brand new cover for 1€+shipping with code FPX7NL, valid until December 31st, 2021 - T&C’s apply).
Perfectly working, with the exception of some occasional sluggishness or random reboots, but as it will be reset to factory settings, these can be considered solved.
At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?
150€ + shipping costs, might be reasonably negotiated.
From where would you be shipping (country or city)?
Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):
NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.
Out of curiosity, is the resell value of a Fairphone really this optimistic? I don’t think I can even sell my Pixel 3 for 200 euro’s. It’s without any scratch.
It could, especially if all modules work really well like mine (especially the bottom module), with upgraded cameras… We’ll see, I’m open to negotiation
It depends on the buyer, I’d never buy a FP2 for 200€ for sure, but for someone desperate really wanting a FP2, why not.
You’ll You could find core-modules on sale at vireo.de for 225€ 125€ (thanks @yvmuell for next post, 225€ was two years ago). Also the difference with your P3 is that the FP2 still gets software updates (and still major upgrades).
Vireo sold the core modules for 120 or 125€ in Germany and have none at stock since several weeks.
I have lowered my price to 150€, we’ll see…
Hi Antoine, is it still for sale?? Would you be able to ship to Scotland? Thanks :+)
Yes it is, and yes, if there is no problem with the Brexit and customs, which we will need to check… More details in DM!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.