SOLD- FP2 in Good Condition -Warranty Still Valid

This post in: Deutsch, Español, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands

• Fairphone 2
  • Condition: Good condition
  • Your approximate location: Czech Republic
  • 350Euros including shipping within the EU paid through paypal or bank transfer

I’m selling my fairphone 2. It is still in good condition. First delivered in March 2016, the first device had problems and I ended up receiving a replacement which I received in February of 2017. I am not certain as to whether the warranty is valid until March of 2018 or February of 2019 but since the warranty is transferable, you will be able to figure it out with customer support fairly easily.

The new device has worked well and I have no complaints. It is fast and the touchscreen works much better than it did on the first module I received. I can supply the IMEI number to potential buyers.

There are three pixels on the screen that show a little brighter in color than the rest. It hasn’t been a distraction to me and when viewing videos on Netflix or youtube it is not noticeable. Though I don’t really notice it, but a buyer should be aware of it. Also, the case is starting to show some minor wear.

I can ship within Europe in its original box.

Comments are closed on this topic. If interested, please contact me in a personal message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.