[SOLD] FP2 for Sale in Germany

This is a FP2 that I bought on this forum. It works perfectly. When I received it, the bottom module was broken so I replaced it. The extra one in the picture is the old one. I bought an extra battery but the original holds a charge just as long. I include a pair of jbl headphones that I bought to hold me over till I got the new bottom module. I did not receive the original charger, but I did get three back covers (blue, coral, and white).

So… All included: FP2, three back covers, extra battery (if bought within Germany), JBL headphones, and old bottom module. 175 Euros + shipping.

The reason for selling: I liked it so much, I went ahead and bought a FP3 (also on this forum).

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Reducing to 160 euros

Hello,

Can you ship this to the US? I realize you can not ship the extra battery. Would you please let me know the cost of shipping to me? My address is below:

36 B… P…
A…
R…, NJ

Danke,

Edit (by @BertG): I just anonymized the adress. As you seem to be using your real name for this forum, such personal data should be exchanged by PM. We don’t want to make it too easy for robots, crawlers and spammers to collect personal data. :wink:

Yes. Someone else put in an offer, but they have yet to respond. I will sell to whoever seals the deal first. Sending you a DM no.

Okay – thank you. I will pass but I am glad you found a buyer!

This phone is now sold. I would update it in the header, but cannot figure out how. Thanks!

1 Like