[SOLD] FP2 - Almost working phone, many new parts

I have a complete Fairphone 2, which unfortunately stopped charging the battery a couple of weeks ago. As the bottom module was replaced in Jan 2021, and both batteries I had are not charging, I think it is the core module.

So it is probably most useful as a spare parts phone.
What would you get?
2 batteries, both used but functioning OK
1 Bottom Module (FP part, replaced Jan 2021, cost £22)
1 display screen (FP part, Replaced July 2021, cost £59, perfect condition)
1 Top module incl. camera - original, still working
1 case - replaced Jan 2020, but already with the usual chip out of a corner
The 2nd SIM slot in the phone is not available, as I stupidly put in a microSIM and got it stuck!
I would remove the core module, as I have been unable to remove my personal files etc. due to not being able to switch the phone on any more.

Price - make me an offer! I would also ask that you cover postage costs. Sending from UK.

Photos can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkwqRRMd48vxmfeq5

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi, It is a true shame that you cannot include the core module, since it would be extremely useful in case it can be wiped clean and given a second life.
I am in the UK, could offer £15 + postage. £25 with the core.

Let me know how that sounds!

Thanks!

Phone is now sold. Thanks everyone who sent me messages of interest! I cannot edit the post, hence putting it in like this.

2 Likes