[SOLD] Fairphone 3+ in really good condition 🇬🇧

Selling for £200 plus shipping from United Kingdom. Ideally shipping to UK but happy to discuss prices for sending to EU.
I bought it in October 2020 and replaced the bottom module in 2022 (the charging port wasn’t working due to me spilling liquid - nothing else was affected). There’s a slight scuff mark on the top left corner of the phone but otherwise no other cosmetic issues. A screen protector has been used the whole time.
Comes with a black case if you want it (has a sticker on it). No chargers.
Offers welcome!

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi
Whilst the majority of prospective purchasers will be in the EU, it might be worth mentioning that as VAT will be imposed upon export from UK price is more realistically ~ €415 plus shipping.

1 Like

Oh how I hate Brexit! :weary: Updated the description and price now!

Hi there I have damaged my Fairphone 3 screen and cant succeed in getting a replacement display module … I am also resident in UK (milton keynes) - Im wondering if you could quote me the proce you want with a courier to my home address please …thanks Michael Sheppard …

[edit moderator: removed e-mailaddress. I have sent it by PM to Sheenbean]

Thanks, I’ve emailed you!

Hiya,
Is this still available, please?
Thank you so much.
Anna.

Yep! I’ll send you a message! :smiley:

This is now sold! Sorry I can’t figure out how to edit the title of the post :weary:

2 Likes