🇩🇪 [Sold] Fairphone 3 for sale

Hallo,

ich bin Jule Schwartz aus Deutschland und möchte mein Fairphone 3 für 350 Euro verkaufen. Vor einem halben Jahr habe ich es für 450 Euro gekauft. Es funktioniert einwandfrei und ich bin begeistert von der guten Kamera, der Optik und den Funktionen des Handys. Allerdings hat sich herausgestellt, dass ich es nicht brauche! Der Gesellschaftsdruck hat mir eingeredet, ich würde ein Smartphone brauchen, aber jetzt liegt es fast durchgängig in meiner Schreibtisch-Schublade und ich verwende es äußerst selten. Dafür ist das wertvolle Gerät einfach viel zu schade. Es verfügt über alle aktuellen Sicherheitsupdates. Ich werde es mit der Originalverpackung verschicken; am Liebsten innerhalb Deutschlands oder der Niederlande, um den Transportweg möglichst klein zu halten. Bei Interesse melden Sie sich gerne bei mir.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jule Schwartz

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Please note there is a general requirement to see the phone working, switched on and showing today’s date

2 Likes

Thank you for the remark. I attach an additional photo.
Here is the text from above in English:

Hello,
I am Jule Schwartz and I’d like to sell my Fairphone 3 for 350 Euro. I bought it half a year ago for 450 Euro. The reason for the (much) lower price is not because of lower quality, but only because I really like to give it to someone, who does indeed need such a gorgeous phone :slightly_smiling_face:. It turned out, that I don’t need the phone. It is completely intact and works very well. It has all recent updates and I would send it together with the original packaging and the screwdriver that belongs to it. To keep transport distances short, sending it to someone within Germany would be good. If it is possible to send the device with the battery accross the border, I would also send it to someone in the Netherlands. I’m curious to hear from you!
With kind regards
Jule Schwartz

3 Likes

The Fairphone is sold.