[Sold] 3 Fairphone 4 128 GB grey to sell

What product(s) are you offering?

Selling three Fairphone 4, grey with 128 GB with original packaging.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

€ 350,-- each not including shipping

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Shipping from Austria within the EU (at the buyer’s risk and expense). Return not possible.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

The phones where all bought in january 2022 and are in good shape without any scratches and fully functional. IMEI and serial numbers available on request. Unfortunately the phones where not registered for extended warranty.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested in one of the phones. Where in Austria are you?
I could then drop in and pick one up. :slight_smile: Cheers from Augsburg

Hallo,

ja, es ist noch ein Gerät verfügbar. Ein Versand mit der Post nach Augsburg würde - unversichert - ungefähr € 9,-- kosten, d.h. die Kosten würden sich dann auf € 360,-- summieren.
Bitte um Info, ob das für dich passt; unsere Buchhaltung würde dann eine Rechnung ausstellen (die Geräte sind in Firmenbesitz), du zahlst den Betrag ein und ich versende das Gerät an eine Adresse. Bite um Angabe deines vollen Namens und deiner Adresse, damit ich diese Daten auf die Rechnung schreiben und das Gerät an diese Adresse versenden kann.

Liebe Grüße
Martin

Nur zur Vorbeugung: alles weitere bzgl Personendaten bitte nicht hier im topic sondern per privater Nachricht

3 Likes

Hi, I would be interested in one. However, regarding the warranty: is it not possible to still activate it (I cannot remember how it works with the extended warranty) or what is the issue there?

If still available, i’m interested

Hi @cosmic,

as I understood it, activation can only be done in the first 90 days after original purchase.

1 Like

All you need to do is register your Fairphone 4. This also applies if you received it as a gift. We kindly ask you to do this at your earliest convenience.

Hmm! 18 months old is pushing it

How it works

Wait for your new Fairphone 4 to be delivered.
Unbox and set up your new phone.
Apply using our short registration form
We’ll send you a confirmation email, including the expiry date
That’s it, you’re all done.

No harm in asking, in fact it would make sense that the sellers attempts this . . .

All three Fairphones sold.

1 Like

As stated in the Fairphone 4 Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions - Fairphone, Paragraph 3 Registration process: “You will have to register Your Product within 90 days of the date of purchase or delivery

2 Likes