[SOLD] 1 year old FP3 with 3+ camera upgrade, green case, 64Gb SD card (€375 asking)

Selling FP3 with 3+ camera upgrade, green case (new) and 64Gb SD card

1 year old Fairphone 3 with the 3+ camera upgrades (old cameras are included as spare parts), a new green protective case (old green case is still around it) and 64Gb SD card.

There are 2 very small scratches on the screen (almost invisible). The latest version SW has been put on it. Comes in original box(es).

Asking price €375 (negotiable)

Sold from Netherlands (shipping cost for buyer)

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Usually there is a request to show the phone working as in displaying the current date :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Picture added to the advert.

2 Likes

Hi Boska, I’m looking for a green case for my FP3+, if the person that buys the phone doesn’t want it (or one of them? You have two correct?), it could lower a bit more the price for him/her :slight_smile:

Hi Tomtom,

Will let you know if I sell it separately.

Rgds.,
Boska.

Hi Boska, I may be interested depending on shipping costs. No need for extra green case. I have contacted you by private message.

Hey Boska, I am interested in you phone, but wouldn’t need the green cases. I contacted you via PM :slight_smile:

Hi All,

The phone is sold. As I have not yet found out how to update the header of the message I do it as a reply.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

I’ve done it for you. Should the topic stay open for the green cases?

Update: Protective case(s) also SOLD.

Thanks a lot for doing so.