Software update: FP4.TP1X.C.079-20231013

You’ll have to either wait for FP to update the kernel page / factory images (who knows when that might happen :roll_eyes:), or get it from someone else. @Lars_Hennig should have one, it’s only ~ 100 MB, you’ll find a way to share it.
(The third option would be to create updated factory images yourself, but no one has posted a link to the ota.zip, so let’s not get into that)

I usually have one lying around but not this time, sorry.

1 Like

Does it work with the appropriate boot image?

Yes. Wifi + root. Thanks !

1 Like

Here’s the OTA link

1 Like

In case someone needs boot the boot image: I was able to configure a download space. Please PM me for access data and the URL.

2 Likes

I probably have both, C.079 stock and magisk_patched laying around, in case you still need it.

Thanks. Lars_Hennig hats put it here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/qo2vgkseaeudu3utskkyg/h?rlkey=dp8lkb6lg7f2n4imjea9fofea&dl=0

By the way, should one want to revert to C.073, if not satisfied with C.079, without loosing its personal data, what would be the procedure ?

For me that is ok, it’s Marc’s dropbox :wink:

Ok so I misunderstood and thought its yours…:upside_down_face: removed the post back to prev version incl. the link

This topic was automatically closed after 171 days. New replies are no longer allowed.