Software Update: 3.A.0132.20211027

All pushed updates are via the networks who are supposed to check they work OK before the customers update.

As OldRoutard indicated you can download and install but
a) It’s a bit of a chore and
b) There may be a reason that Tiscali haven’t pushed it
c) Rollout to each Network/carrier takes some time, but sure you should have had a few updates by now. Contact your carrier

Here’s a screenshot of my Settings > System >

Try searching for update using the search option at the top

No search option either ???

It’s not down to the Fairphone app as I have uninstalled it.

Hi Jay_P
Yes I noticed it too. The title was also wrong but I could edit that :slight_smile:

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

I wonder if screen brightness is different on individual phones. The lowest setting I have is fine, though I can see why it could be more user friendly.

However I do use a dark theme so maybe that makes a significant difference.

1 Like

Maybe you’d like to try one of the mentioned apps?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Software Update: 3.A.0134.20211116

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It’s unusual to see a Fairphone employee singing up :slight_smile:

As this is under the 0132 title I’m wondering if you have updated to the 0134 update and it is still the same?

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed after update to 3.A.0134.202111216

I got it on Vodafone Germany too, just installing. When ready, I will check the caller ID issue.
It’s restarting.
And it works, could see, that I was calling myself :smile:.

8 Likes

Unfortunatly the same in actual FP4 release. And not fixed in this FP4 Version.

FP4.FP3I.A.081.20211026

2 Likes

Available in Germany… i have high hopes… dont dissapoint me again fp

I just installed the new update and still have the issue that I can’t see who called me. :frowning:

1 Like

Which provider in which country do you use?
Did you check, that the installation was successful?

1 Like

Oh! Thanks for the information, then I will not yet do the update (I am still on the software version with working caller IDs, as I skipped the previous one).

Do you use Vodafone Germany?

With Vodafone Germany it works now:
https://forum.fairphone.com/t/software-update-3-a-0132-2021027/78383/3

5 Likes

Thank you, I was not aware that you updated your post :wink:

1 Like

Hello, since i updated my fairphone 3 i get issues with this game : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.midjiwan.polytopia

the ui is disapearing randomly during the game and never comes back (wich make the game unplayable)

is there anyway to come back to an older version or fix the issue ?

thanks

FP3+ user here with Magisk (root), was able to successfully install this update by restoring stock boot image in magisk + installing ota update (without rebooting) + reinstall magisk with OTA option and then reboot. I did need my laptop to set the boot slot to B but after that all was grand :+1:.

For those of you that run a module to force basic attestation pass… I don’t run one so don’t know if that would be affected by the update.

Thanks for taking the time to push out the update FP team :grin:!

5 Likes

Hi, Vodafone from Italy update received and installed! I’d like to notify that the update’s message was referring only about security update (5th of November), no mention of these bugs fixs.

:slight_smile: