Several Problems with phone

Unfortunately, I had some troubles with my fairphone from the start, especially after doing the system update.

1. Sometimes I can hear the person calling me, but the other person cannot hear me speak, which starts about 1 min after the start of the phone call. When I hang up and call again, same thing happens.

2. When I try to unlock my screen (by connecting the dots), the phone is sometimes hypersensitive and does not recognise my touch, but “activates” ramdom dots. I have to restart the phone to be able to unlock it.

3. The mobile data internet connection frequently stops working, even though it is turned on. I have to go into flight mode or restart the phone to make it work again.

Those problems really start to get annoying after a while. Does anybody have some ideas how to change things?

Mmmh, I recently got some strange things happenning with the calls. Nothing blocking, at least for now, but I never had your issues. Although I do not use mobile data.

Maybe it’s a hardware issue. If noone else can answer you, better to contact the FP helpdesk.

Good luck,

Did you have your phone plug in the socket? I’ve experience the same issue just on this case, not pluging in the pc and never with the phone unplugged.

[quote=“Julia_Webinger, post:1, topic:1933”]
3. The mobile data internet connection frequently stops working, even though it is turned on. I have to go into flight mode or restart the phone to make it work again.[/quote]

I experienced this some time ago, but it was when I was abroad. Never had it in Holland, only on vacation in Scotland in a certain area. We moved on to another area and the problem disappeared. Can’t say it’s the same problem as you are having of course, but it does sound like it.