SET: FP2 (ok condition)+ FP2 (unknown condition) + spare parts

What product(s) are you offering?

Hello, i am selling my fairphone + spare parts since i had to purchase another phone.

In order to repair the top module i had purchased another phone around 2020, whose conditions i don’t know about (i think it’s bricked/not working) that i used to “scavenge” parts from, so i have a lot of functioning spare parts

I’ve made some photos to show the parts.
So i have 2 total phones, a total of 4 batteries and one spare screen module (intact, but i haven’t tried if it works) in addition to the two that are in the phones. I can add, if you want, a non functioning top module (used to lose connection now and then) and some random cables/charger.
Both phones have a white cover that is in poor conditions especially at the corners.
The main phone i used was functioning fine, but had some random shutdowns that seem to be related to the software and the battery sometimes was a bit hot when the phone was used intensely.

Since the phone is used and in decent but not perfect conditions, i’m not asking much for it, i think something around 60-70 EUR is a fair price (?) for a phone that works but is not at its peak, or to basically acquire a lot of spare parts for your device in case they break. Price is totally negotiable, i really hadn’t put much thought into it.
I’m willing to ship anywhere in Europe, and am available to considering shipments further away. I’m shipping from Northern Italy.

Feel free to ask me in case something isn’t clear :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Simone

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.