September security update released and more

Hi,

Do you know a fair tutorial for instaled OTA ?

Huh this is odd, I received my device in October so perhaps there are small differences between devices, maybe its got something to do with the audio issue that supposedly effects less than %1 that caused preorders to be delayed. I’m interested to know what changed.

I’ve just received OTA updated this morning for France

2 Likes

Me too !

After a long wait, I have received the new OTA dated September in November !!!

1 Like

im in the UK and STILL havent got it

Hmmm, first signs of Brexit? :wink::upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The patch level is dated September, that means that the security issues which were published in the security bulletin of Google in September have been fixed, not that Fairphone made this update in September.

3 Likes

Does anyone by chance have a link to the full (non incremental) FP3 September OTA? :slight_smile:

Nope, Fairphone now say they are “working” on releasing all software updates including OTA’s https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032971751-Operating-systems-OS-for-the-Fairphone-3

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Has anybody received the October security update yet?

Would it be possible to rename the topic? I find a bit weird to announce the October security update in September security update :wink:

1 Like

I moved the October post to the October topic …

1 Like

I would definitely consider trying FP Open (don’t know it) or using Lineage. I installed Lineage on my old phone to breathe new life into it and that worked really well.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.