Selling FP3(+) used modules for reduced prices

What product(s) are you offering?

Several FP3(+) used but perfectly working modules.

• 3 screen modules
  • 4 free batteries (free because used, from 2020 and 2021 models, but still decently functioning)
  • [SOLD OUT FOR NOW] bottom module
  • 2 FP3 main camera modules
  • [SOLD OUT FOR NOW] FP3+ main camera+ module
  • 4 FP3 top modules
  • 2 FP3+ top+ module
  • 3 FP3 speaker modules
  • 3 FP3+ speaker+ modules
  • 1 FP3+ rear module (main frame, with antennas, buttons and fingerprint sensor)
  • 6 motherboard covers
  • some FP3(+) modules connectors
  • some FP3(+) screws

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

The following prices + the shipping costs (generally between 2€ to 10€, depending on the weight and options), so each:

• screen modules: from 30€ to 60€ depending on the presence of scratches on the glass, not interfering with the view nor the sensitivity
  • battery : for free, just the shipping costs, but preferably to take away because of the regulation*
  • bottom module: 15€
  • FP3 main camera module: 35€
  • FP3+ main camera+ module: 45€
  • FP3 top module: 20€
  • FP3+ top+ module: 25€
  • FP3(+) speaker module: 15€
  • FP3(+) rear (frame) modules: 20€
  • set of connectors : 5€
  • motherboard covers: 5€
  • set of screws: 5€

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Paris, France

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

I got them from repairing old FP3(+) models. Sometimes you can’t save it but the spare pieces are in perfect condition.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.

*Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

I would be very interrested in 1 FP3+ Main Camera Module. Would you ship to Germany?

1 Like

Hello Antoine,
I would like to ask hardly the same question as “yoshi”: I ma very intersted in a camera moduel offor FP 3. Would you ship to Germany?
Thank you for a sound answer.
Best Regards, Christoph

1 Like

Hi, I would like to buy a FP3 camera module. Are either of the ones you mention still available? I prefer the +, but if you only have the regular one and I can’t find the + elsewhere then I would be prepared to buy the regular. I’m in the UK.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in buying a camera module and rear module (where the antennas are located).
Shipping to Sweden.
Please, write!
Thanks
Daniel

2 Likes

Hey Daniel,

I’m currently on holidays but I’ll be back Saturday 10th, just for one night, then really back on the 19th, can you wait until then? I’ll need to double check for camera modules and it’s OK for the rear module.

Antoine

2 Likes

Hi again, Fairphone support says that changing rear module is something only their service center does. But when I read this forum changing camera module and rear module seams quite easy doing yourself? Or?
Wishes
Daniel

1 Like

Changing the rear module is really super-easy if you have the right tool, a Torx T5 screwdriver:

2 Likes

If you don’t have the screwdriver, you could send your phone to my place and I would change it for you.

1 Like

Hi again Antoine! Mi wife (it’s her phone) has changed her mind… She prefers waiting says it’s functioning ok…
But big thanks for you answer and kindness!!
Best wishes
Daniel

Den ons 14 aug. 2024 16:11Antoine via Fairphone Community Forum <forum@fairphone.com> skrev:

1 Like

Hi !
I would be interested by 1 FP3+ main camera module and 1 FP3 rear module if you still have them. Just to be sure, could you confirm that the GPS is included in the rear module ? I have some issues with my GPS (not detecting my position) and I want to be sure that changing this module could resolve my problem.
Shipping in France
Thanks a lot,
Mawelmut

Hey,

I indeed have them both but the GPS is not in the rear module but in the motherboard, unfortunately…

1 Like

Hey,
I’m also interested in a FP3+ main camera module; would you still have one available ?
Regards

1 Like

Yes, it’s my last one (for now)!

I’ll contact you via PM.