Selling FP3 in good condition, Hannover, Germany

What product(s) are you offering?

I am selling my Fairphone 3 in the original shipping condition (no extra/replaced parts; original packaging; original bumper), purchased in November 2019.
It works perfectly, the battery still lasts up to 12 hours when used moderately. The case and screen has always been proteced with bumper and screen protector. However, the plastic cover has lost its white letters on the back and if you look closely, I am sure you will be able to find some signs of wear and tear.

There is not much more to say about my phone! It runs smoothly and it looks exactly like any other 3-year-old phone :slight_smile: See pictures for more details or ask any questions below!

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

180€ excl. shipping

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Hannover, Germany

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

As I have never posted before, I am only allowed to include one picture in my post, sorry. I will try to add more pictures in the comments.

Other, remarks:

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

hi ! i am really interested, how long and how much would be the costs if you send it to berlin ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.