Selling Fairphone 4 Warranty until April 2027

Hi all,
I am selling my Fairphone 4 which has warranty until 4. of April 2027.

Specifications

Fairphone 4
Speckled Green
256GB
8GB RAM
Back cover needs to be changed
Phone is working good.
Warranty until 4. of April 2027

Price

500 € + shipping costs

Shipping

from Slovenia

Photos

I can not add them because I am a new user. Please write me PM and I will send them to you if you are interested.

Remarks:

Phone works fine. I will put it on factory settings before the sell. Back cover is broken and it needs to be changed so this is only thing that you need to buy. Or if you have protective case, it will also be OK to put it on phone and leave old back cover on.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi and welcome to the forum
I’m surprised you can not add photos, I though you could add one or two, try again.

I’m also sending you a private message, which you respond too and see if you can add images to that which I can repost here.

One showing the date, like it’s working now :slight_smile:

All the best

Just read at least 30 posts and you can post photos.

If somebody has interest, I suggest you wait until there are photos of the Fairphone are posted in this thread.
At least one photo showing the date of today on the screen.

1 Like

“An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.”
Maybe a little help from Community Moderator?

Simple solution: create a post with 1 photo and if you want to post another photo, create a new post.

Omg. I skipped word “one” :see_no_evil: Sory and thank you :wink:

Could you place a photo here showing the date of today on the screen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.