Selling Fairphone 2 or parts of it and accessories

What product(s) are you offering?

My old Fairphone 2 served me for more than 6 years. This spring it became unreliable and I decided to jump to FP4. So here are the parts I have on hand. You can pick all or some spare parts, such as screen, top or bottom module, etc.
The set includes the FP2 including battery and with blue back (has some cracks at the edges), an extra battery (both at least 1 day of usage possible, internet browsing however drains the battery), old black plastic back with bulge, transparent plastic back (cracked and taped), original packing material.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

50 € + shipment for all together.
As said before, you can pick spare parts for which we will find an arrangement.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Germany

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

Edit: with the original camera module

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.