Selling brand new USB-C 2.0 cable in original packaging (unopened)

What product(s) are you offering? Fairphone USB-C 2.0 Cable

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)? £10 (I can throw in another cable for £14, with 9 months left of warranty).

From where would you be shipping (country or city)? UK

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This looks like the older version without the removable USB A adapter.

Given the new one is only £17.95 it may be a hard sell. £10 may do it.

Further they come with a 2 year warranty from the date you received it, so how much time is left on yours and can you provide a copy of the receipt?

I’ve amended the price to £10. Yes, I have the original invoice. I actually have another cable too which is not in the packaging. If someone wanted the spare, I could do both for £14? They are both on the invoice.

1 Like

But the date of purchase was June 2021, so only 9 months left on the warranty!

1 Like

Thanks for the extra info and consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.