Roaming icon permanantly shown in home country

Hey!
I am from Austria and use a BOB Sim card (a brand of A1 Telekom Austria) at my FP2, but the roaming icon stays permanently. I don´t live near a border, so I ignored this problem the last few months, but it is annoying not to know which kind of internet supply I use in the moment (4G/3G/…) and I am afraid, that I will oversee it at any time, which will lead to a massive bill.
Have anyone of you an idea how to fix that bug?

Thank you very much!
With kind regards, Belarofone

Last week I had that problem too when I came back to Austria from Croatia. Taking the SIM out, rebooting and putting it back in didn’t help. Then I put it in my FP1 and after a few moments the problem disappeared and switching back to FP2 I could see “H+” again instead of “R”.
No idea what actually did the trick though.
I’m in Paris atm and when I get back I’ll see if the problem reappears and what really helps to solve it.

Maybe this helps:

Auch ich bin bei bob und habe das selbe Problem, nur wohne ich nahe einer Grenze und Data-Roaming zu erlauben könnte sehr teuer werden. Bisher keine Lösung.

If things work out I was able to arrange that this problem with bob is cleared in the next update. Hurrah!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.