Reset "record peace of mind"

thanks! :+1: got it

My POM widget jumped to a record of 46189 minutes last week.

A post was split to a new topic: FP2 freezes when using without screen lock

With the OS update 1.2.8 the behaviour of the “phone ownership” setting seems to have changed. I got my phone back from a repair and made a hard reset without mobile or WLAN connection. Now my ownership time is currently at 5 months 2 weeks. This dates back to some date in Ocober 2015. However, I received my phone only in January and I did the hard reset the day before yesterday.
So to me it looks like just the start date for the counter was changed from 1970-01-01 to something more recent. Or did anyone find an option to set the starting date manually?

Since I updated my Fairphone 2 to OS 1.2.8 the peace of mind widget is not working correctly anymore. Before the update it worked fine. Now it gives me incorrect values. Is there any way I can reset it, or fix it?

1 Like

It would be really helpful to be able to reset the POM and ownership widgets. This can’t be done, can it? Both of mine are buggy, I think. Please don’t tell me you have to root your phone - I don’t know enough and don’t want to mess it up!

The peace of mind information I get is ioften ncorrect. Sometimes I haven’t used my phone for hours and then I got a peace of time of 0 minutes or 10 miniutes or so.
I’m using Open OS 16.12.0

Are there other FP2-ers with the same problem?

Hi, I just got a fairphone and updated the software and the POM is no longer on the lock screen. I have tapped the battery remaining sign like a few people have mentioned in the hope to find the widget options but nothing happens when I do so. I really like the POM detail and would like KT back if poss. Thanks :slight_smile:

That would be because Fairphone discontinued it …

https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001671246

But not all hope is lost, the community is on it …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.