Repairing Fairphone3+

Good evening everyone,
since last November my F3+ is not working completely. I cannot access any apps. I can only make phone calls and send text messages, but I have to restart my phone everytime.

A technician suggested to uninstall and reinstall the apps, but no change.
Then to make a backup and do a Factory reset, but this does not work either, as the app doesn’t work, it does not open.
So in the end I have to repair it, but do not want to send it to Fairphone repair centre.
I would like to know if anyone knows a repair shop in Switzerland, preferably in Ticino, where I could go and see if they can have a look at it.
Thank you!
Susanna

Hi and welcome to the community forum.

This sounds like a case where a Fairphone Angel might be able to give advice. There’s one at Zurich and another at Geneva.

In particular, they may be able to help you effect a factory reset.

4 Likes

Ok thank you. I live in Ticino, the Italian part of Switzerland. Any contact suggestions here?

Click the link that I provided (text in colour), you’ll see a map with the Angels marked.

Nearest is Zurich I’m afraid.

1 Like

I had they same Problem. Removing the SD Card solved the Problem. The SD. Card was defect .

4 Likes

Good idea. SD cards can cause all sorts of weird problems and the link is not always obvious.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Thank you very much Angela, I will try :+1:

Indeed that was the problem, now it works! Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.