Recover data on a infinite boot loop

Not good :frowning: .
In IT that would reversely imply you had no important data. Since your follow-up post gives the impression the data was important afterall, you perhaps want to employ a commercial data recovery service, but they donā€™t come cheap. Good luck!

Very true. But if the culprit is the mainboard, wouldnā€™t this most likely mean the data is gone after the repair? Iā€™m getting the impression thatā€™s not wanted.

3 Likes

I meant a real repair of @isaacpascualā€™s main unit. At least a recovery of the data shouldnā€™t be a big deal. With the schematics one could power the main unit as the battery does and boot the phone normally. But I donā€™t know if FP does such things.

Maybe @Douwe could help here? And if not at least describing where to power it with which voltage would help @isaacpascual. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry my suggestion was not clear :slight_smile:
What i meant was not a repair but asking them for making an image. Iā€™m pretty sure the battery circuitry is defective, so powering the board on the correct rail and pulling an image with TWRP should work. But not without the schematics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.